Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Teen Titans Go! #40 - DC


Here's my indulgence again. Another fun story with my favorite Teen characters. We actually get a double feature this issue. Actually triple, if you count the little activity section in the middle. But I didn't do that, so it doesn't count. Anyways the first story is about the HIVE Five characters. Yes they're evil, but they're fun too. In a sad . . demented . . . twisted sort of way. The second story is about Thunder & Lightning. These, also are some very likable characters. I haven't really figured out if they're good or evil though. They're kinda' on the fence. But again . . . interesting. I've said this over and over, but this is just a fun book to read. A quick departure from the norm. And a heck of a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment