Saturday, April 28, 2007

Amazing Spider-man #539 - Marvel


Is May going to die? I doubt it. But, their gonna stretch it out for a while. At the end of last issue, the shooter that's been posted outside of Peter's motel room, finally decided to take a shot. Well, with Peter's reflex's, he jumps on MJ and gets her out of the way. But May . . . didn't react in time . . . and took the bullet. Well this issue, Peter goes ape-sh*&! He throws a jeep in to the window of the room where he was at. But that was really all he could do, because then he had to get May to the hospital. Of course we know that all this was ordered by the Kingpin, but Peter doesn't know that yet. Later Peter goes to the crime scene, and finds a piece of a very expensive scope. His next stop is a warehouse, where it's known that there's a lot of illegal arms trading. He wants to get some information. After that, he goes to get the black costume that he's got stashed somewhere around town. " . . . I got rid of it in the first place because I thought it sent the wrong message. . . . I kept it because there might come a day when I'd want to send that message. That the rules don't apply anymore. That the gloves are off. That I won't stop, can't be stopped, until I find the people responsible for shooting May. I will find them. And when I do . . . I'm going to kill them."

No comments:

Post a Comment