Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tiny Titans #10 - DC


Ok, unfortunately, this is another book I'm going to drop from my blog. I mean, it's cute. I like it. But, I'm sure, the audience that it's aimed it is much younger than anyone who's logging in here to read. I don't really see the point in continuing my analysis of it. Plus there's the other problem . . with the price of books going up, I have to start taking a hard look at the books that don't excite my interests. My nephew loves this book. He's thinks it's funny, and interesting, and I can see why. But . . he's only 8. The lesson for this issue was . . don't forget to do your chores. So it's with fond regrets that I've decided this will be the last issue that I peruse here. We still have Shazam! and the new Supergirl series coming out, so . . we'll see how that goes. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Johnny DC is also going to be doing a version of Batman: the Brave and the Bold. I'm still glad that these books are around. The younger reader needs someplace to come on board with this hobby. I don't think Crisis of Secret Invasion is going to be it. So in that sense, I'm glad that these titles are around . . to keep the hobby, and genre, alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment