Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tiny Titans #9 - DC


I think this will probably be the last time that I stick this book in this blog. It's not that I don't enjoy it . . I think it's humorous. But, I don't really have anything to add about what I think or feel about this title. I've said over and over how I appreciate this Johnny DC line because it gives the younger readers a format to get starting into this hobby. Also it gives them access to characters that they might not otherwise see of feel inclined to read. But, as a more mature reader, this title, as with the Super Friends, seems a lot more pedestrian than the other titles I'm reading. Yes it's a nice change of pace from the other more somber and involved story-lines, but, really, I feel pretty much the same about every issue. And, it's not like there's any important story-line going on here that affects anything in the DC Universe. I feel like I'm just repeating myself, month after month. So, I think I'm going to drop this one from the list here. As with Super Friends, I'll probably still pick it up . . . I'm just like that, but I just don't feel like I have anything new to express about the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment