Saturday, November 08, 2008

Robin #179 - DC


Tim really has it coming at him from all fronts . . without the Batman around to help him out. Nightwing is trying to deal with the Underground and Two-Face, while Robin tries to keep all the gangs under control. But the real threat that's coming at him, he doesn't even know about. It appears that Stephanie has gone the route of Zoom over in the Flash series. She loves Tim and cares for him deeply. So much so in fact that she's hired some people to help her. She wants to prepare Tim. She wants to make him stronger and more adept at handling these various situations, especially considering that he no longer has Batman around to help him out. To that end, it appears that she's hired the Scarab to make Tim's life difficult. And this guy who hates Robin, as much as Stephanie loves him, by the name of Ulysses Hadrian Armstrong. I'm not sure how Lynx or Red Robin fit in to all of this but . . they do, somehow. This series is written by Fabian Nicieza. I love his work and I think he's doing an outstanding job here. I'm also thrilled that Freddie Williams II is now the regular artist. I think his work has gotten much better, and more consistent. Next issue, Robin finally comes face to face with Red Robin. Speaking of which . . . I think I'm kind of hungry for a burger now . . and steak fries! Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment