Saturday, February 21, 2009

x-infernus #3 - Marvel


Ok, so the X-Men go down to Limbo with some of the new kids. Actually, it's Logan, Pete and Kurt who go down there with Pixie, Santo and Megan. They're chasing after Illyana who recently left them behind with Pixie's soulsword. Pixie's also upset because she knows that Illyana has her soul-stone. Well, she had it. That is until Belasco's daughter beats the snot out of her and adds it to the 3 that she already has. That means she only has 1 to go and she'll have all 5. Then, I believe, she'll have complete control over Limbo. Anyways, she has enough power now that she beats Illyana. Also when the rag-tag group of X-Men arrive, she easily possess' and controls the older X-Men . . Pete and Logan. Kurt seems a little more immune to her influence. I guess it's because of his close affinity to magic. And Pixie is also about to fall to her because of her possessing her soul-stone. So it looks like it's going to be left down to Kurt, Santo and Megan to pull everybody's fat out of the fire. However . . I wouldn't count Illyana out just yet. I think Kurt's going to end up freeing her and she's going to be the deciding factor in all of this. So far I've really liked this mini-series. It's kind of intense actually. C B Cebulski is doing a great job with the story. I wasn't sure about Giuseppe Camuncoli's pencils at first but . . they're growing on me pretty fast. Next issue should be a doozy. I can't wait to see how it all wraps up. I'm still not happy about the $3.99 cover price, but . . I made an exception for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment