Saturday, March 10, 2007

Teen Titans #43 - DC


A new Teen Titans team. YAY! Teen Titans East. YAY! Um, before everyone gets all excited, I think we need to check out the team first. First of all it's a team that Deathstroke put together. And it has Batgirl on it. What? Say it isn't so! Now she's Dark Chick? It also has Kid Crusade, Bizarro Superboy (?), Inertia, Risk, Sungirl and a couple of chicks that look like Punch & Jewelee. But I guess they're Joker's kids. (?) Anyways Geoff Johns is doing a fantastic job with this book. Tony Daniel on pencils too. But Geoff has some great plot lines running through here. Robin still wants to try to bring Conner back to life. So does Cassie actually. She actually starts crying when she sees the Bizarro Superboy. Raven has brought Jericho back. He and Ravager are to giddy for words. Eddie is still trying to save his soul, before his 20th birthday. Then he's Neron's. And the Titan's tower has been rebuilt, on it's island in New York. But it looks like something out of a Stephen King novel. Not to mention that, obviously, Slade is back. They are really putting a fantastic effort in to this book. I think that this run, the last 43 issues, is the best in this teams history to date. And I know somebody's going to hate me saying this, but I think they're even better than the George Perez run. There I said it. Can't take it back now. I just hope they keep the stories this good for a long time to come. Long Live the Titans!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment