Sunday, March 18, 2007

Detective #828 - DC


Paul Dini is getting better at these stories. When he first came on this book, I thought they were a little simplistic. But he has vastly improved in the short time he's been around. Also I'm continually amazed by Don Kramer's artwork. It is also improving dramatically, but what I think really sets it off is the coloring. This book just jumps out at you. John Kalisz takes care of the coloring, and I help he's getting all the credit he deserves. It is more than vibrant. Oh, and of course, just look at that Simone Bianchi cover. I don't think I have to say anything else. Anyways, this one is a murder mystery. I like these little one issue stories. Bruce is having a party on his yacht, and one of the guests goes overboard. Of course E. Nigma is there also. He's been around a lot lately. But they kind of team up on it. Well . . . not really. They kind of help each other by accident. But, when the crime is solved, Batman does let Eddie take the media attention. Like he would've got out in front of the cameras anyways. But overall a nice book. As it has been lately. Props to all the creative talent involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment