Sunday, April 06, 2008

Legion of Super-heroes in the 31st Century #12 - DC


Ok. I made fun of myself in the last Johnny DC title I blogged, Batman Strikes. So I can't do that again. The problem I have is that the stories in these books are so simple that, really, if I try to explain them, I might as well just read you the story. In this issue, basically, Timber Wolf express' how he's just not comfortable in the group setting. That's not to say that he's not invaluable to the group. He just works better on his own. Hence . . Lone Wolf. This issue just goes to show that even though that's how he operates, he's just as much a part of the Legion as anyone. And, like the Lone Wolf, he's always protecting his own. That's really all I can say without giving to much away. And you've all read by now about how and why I love this imprint so much . . . so I don't want to go on about that again. I will say that I just saw the second half of the Legion cartoon, on the WB yesterday and it was great. Brainiac beat Imperillax. He also beat the original Brainiac program that was attempting to take over his processors. After that, the Superman clone from the future . . the way-future . . decided to go back home. So now there's only 1 on the team. And, for the time being, things are back to normal. No matter what format it comes in . . I love the Legion. I'm thrilled that it's in so many places right now, and . . it's going to be playing an integral part of the Final Crisis story-line. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment