Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tiny Titans #7 - DC


This book is just to silly. But, I suppose, it's perfect for the kids. It's easier for me to read this one than the Super-friends. That one is definitely to childish . . even for me. I like the little cartoon type stories. They're cute and funny. I would like to see one book though by the person that did all the tiny titan caricatures in the Teen Titans Go! book. They were really cute and I think they would make a nice issue. I know the purpose here is to look like these guys were drawn with crayons, as opposed to the more polished look of the other ones, but I still think it would make a nice book. Anyways I like this book and enjoy reading it . . even if it is aimed at a much younger audience. And, it's another dose of the Titans. Who can complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment