Saturday, August 30, 2008

Legion of Super-heroes in the 31st Century #17 - DC




This is another series that hard for me to read only because I know that issue #20 is going to be the final issue. What's up with that? First the Teen Titans Go! book is cancelled and now this one. What gives? I know they're coming out with new titles, the SHAZAM! book and the new Supergirl book, but why do they have to let these 2 go? I guess the cartoon didn't catch on as much as they hoped it would. That's a shame, really. These are some fantastic characters, and I think, given the time, kids would really come to enjoy them and their adventures. I guess that's what we don't have . . time. Anyways I thought this was a nice issue about Brainy and the flight-rings. We also got to see some future Thanagarian pirates. That was cool. It's just a shame to know that it's ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment