Saturday, August 30, 2008

Batman Strikes #48 - DC


I imagine that this was a nifty little story, but, since my issue was severely messed up . . it's hard for me to judge. Here's what happened . . . I read through the first 6 pages and then . . . oops, I get the same six pages over again. I read through it though because I thought it might be a 'Groundhog Day' type of thing. No such luck. After reading the 6 pages again . . the book immediately jumps to the last 4 pages. I know how the story started and how it ended, but I think I missed some of the meat & potatoes in the middle. When I did get to the back, the last 4 pages were in there again. Whoops!! I'm sure things like this happen, but it's hard to read a book when you only get 10 pages of the usual 20 or 21. I'll have to check with my guy to see if all of his copies ended up this way. If so . . there's a lot of frustrated readers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment