Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tiny Titans #6 - DC


This book is just silly. Like I've said before, to me, it kind of reads like one of those old Archie comics. The old ones from the 60's that had the 4 or 5 little 4 pages stories. I think it's fresh and entertaining, even if it is aimed at much younger readers. My only complaint is that I wish the art was a little better. I understand the concept and what they're trying to do . . it almost appears as if this book could've been drawn by crayon. However, in the Teen Titans Go! comic they also draw Tiny Titans on the bottom of the pages. Those characters there look a lot better than the one's here. I don't know, maybe the glossier art wouldn't really fit in with the audience of this book. I just think those characters look a lot better than these. But really, that's my only complaint. Like I've said before, if this will get new kids into the hobby, then bring it on. We need all the new . . young . . readers we can get. As the song says . . ". . they're our future . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment