Monday, July 07, 2008

the Amazing Spider-man #563 - Marvel


I have to say . . this one . . I thought . . kind of let me down. I thought the story was kind of boring and predictable, and the only thing accomplished the whole issue is that Peter found out that, as far as the Spider-tracer killings . . someone is trying to set him up. Duhh! Do ya' think? However, it is interesting that a couple of the killings weren't even murders. They were just people that died of natural causes, but then they were made to look like killings and the tracers were planted. So my only question is . . is someone in the Police Dept. involved in this? You would think it would have to be someone in an authority position, to set him up this bad. But . . it's all just speculation, because we don't really know. Bob Gale did the story. Mike McKone was back on art chores this issue. Overall, I thought he did a decent job . . for what he had to work with. I know we're on a 3 issue a month schedule, but please . . don't let the content suffer because of the goal. Like I said, I thought the artwork was pretty good, but it still wasn't enough to hold my interest with this lame story. Don't hate me. I love Spider-man, and this book. I just thought this particular issue came up a bit short. It's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment