Saturday, July 26, 2008

Batman Strikes #47 - DC


I went to see the Dark Knight movie last weekend, and I gotta' say, in comparison, this version of Batman is pretty weak. But hey, it's a kids book. Right? So it's not going to be all grim and dreary like the movie. It really was a great movie though. The Joker was . . haunting. Anyways, I did actually like this book. We haven't seen the Black Mask in quite awhile, so that was a treat. And of course Batman used his brain, as opposed to his brawn, to beat him. I do worry though, since the cartoon hasn't had any new episodes . . is the draw for the book going to diminish? You would think it would be stronger than ever because of the movie. But . . who knows. Anyways, I like the book and I think it's a great medium for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment