Thursday, May 15, 2008

DC Super Friends #2 - DC


Ok, I really don't want to say anything negative, because I'm really trying to support this whole Johnny DC thing. I really like all the books. This one, I think, however is written for a much younger audience. I enjoy the Titans and Legion and Batman. But I think this one is geared more toward the 5 to 8 year old crowd. I guess this one is supposed to be more in sync with the toys. Which I haven't seen . . but I'll take their word for it. Anyways, long story short . . this one is definitely aimed at a younger audience than myself. Now my nephew, I'm sure, will love it. And that's ok. But anyone who was nostalgic, and thought they'd pick it up because of the great cartoons back in the 70's . . you're probably going to be disappointed. But don't fret to much. If you spent the money on it already, just give it to one of your kids, or niece or nephew or something. Let them enjoy it. And I'm sure they will. Take comfort from the knowledge that they're having the same experience as you did . . . way back when.

No comments:

Post a Comment