Sunday, May 18, 2008

Avengers: Initiative #10 - Marvel




Don't ask me how, but somehow I completely missed this book. I didn't even realize it until I was putting a huge stack of stuff away. All my Avengers stuff is in the same box, but I couldn't find this particular issue. I also couldn't find #10 of the Mighty Avengers, but I just misplaced that one. I thought the 2 would be together, but they weren't. And when I went to the shop today, and saw the cover, I realized I'd never even seen it before. So . . I apologize. Human error . . I guess. At least that's what I'll call it. Anyways, the way the story flowed in issue #11 I thought that I had just missed something when I was reading the last issue. This issue does explain a few things for me, but really, I didn't even realize that I had missed it. When I was reading #11, I thought,"Ok! There's some jumps that have been made. I guess they just wanted to wrap up the storyline quicker than I thought." And, honestly, I still didn't see in this issue where Trauma was killed. Or the scene where Tony let's the New Warriors take off. . . . . . . . . You know what? I'm sorry. I was just looking back at the issue #'s, and I realize I'm confusing myself. Issue #11 is where most of that stuff takes place . . issue #12 is the one I'm thinking of . . that's where most of the story is wrapped up. Oops! Anyways, to point I'm trying to make is . . . . you know what? Never mind! I missed this one. I picked it up later, and . . . it answered a couple of questions for me. I'll leave it at that. There's no point in me elaborating any further because it's 3 months old already. Really, it all comes down to . . I picked it up because I like the series. Issue #13 will be coming out soon . . I'll just get back in to the story there.

No comments:

Post a Comment