Saturday, October 27, 2007

StormWatch - Post Human Division #12 - WildStorm


I have to say, I was kind of bored with the last 2 issues, but this one . . . . this one was ok. Last issue, the Walking Ghost and Dirty Bomb walked in to PHD's precinct, and blew it up. It killed 32 people. PHD wasn't there because there were threats against their families. They took it literally. They meant their professional family. So now it's payback time. Stormwatch is out looking for them, but PHD wants to bring them in. Which they do. Now the bad news. It looks like this is the last issue of PHD. Personally . . . I think it's for the best. But, they had a lot of potential. So I really hate to see 'em go. But Stormwatch is still going to be around. There's these Armageddon crossovers coming up, and the next on is with Stormwatch. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with the rest of these characters. Like I said, I hate to see 'em go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Adios muchacho!

No comments:

Post a Comment