Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Justice League Unlimited #38 - DC


Ok! This was a rather silly story. Giganta has come to Central city to pull some robberies. But she hasn't taken anything. Turns out, she's just trying to get the Flash's attention. She says she wants to be a good guy, because of how much she liked it when they teamed up. But, really, she's just got a crush on him. So when Linda shows up and asks Wally about Gi-normous, she takes the opening to ask him out. This really sends Giganta over the edge. Wonder Woman ends up coming down to help Wally subdue her. Like I said, kind of a silly story. But . . you know what? That's ok. This book is really for the kids, and I think something like this is just what they'll enjoy. I really just pick it up for the change of pace. Plus, I really like the animated series, so . . I had to get the book too.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to by the comic too but I can't show this in front of my parents

    ReplyDelete