Monday, August 13, 2007

Legion of Super-heroes in the 31st Century #4 - DC


Like I keep saying over and over again, this book, as well as the rest of the Johnny DC line, is exactly like the cartoon series on TV. Same look. Same feel. I like reading these, just to read something different. But also because I'm picking them up for my nephew. He's a huge Teen Titans Go! fan. So now I'm trying to turn him on to the Legion. Hey, we have to start the next generation of the comic fan-base somewhere. And this Johnny DC line are the perfect books to bring the kids in. Personally, I like them just because I like all the characters. Plus they're usually pretty upbeat stories. Which in the rest of the comic industry . . you don't get very often. So it's a nice change of pace. So if you have a son or daughter, or a nephew or niece out there, pick up some of these books from your local dealer, and give them out as Christmas or B-Day presents. If we want this to stay a marketable medium, we have to start turning on the younger fans to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment