Sunday, August 26, 2007

Justice League Unlimited #36 - DC

I really do like this book. But then, any book where we get to see the Question in action is good. You know, Vic, the original one. Speaking of which, on the cartoon the guy who they have doing his voice is perfect. I don't know his name, but I can picture his face. Anyways, this paranoid, conspiracy nut Question is the perfect one. I don't want to take anything away from Renee Montoya, because we really haven't seen her in action yet. But, to me, this is the perfect question. The story itself is a little far fetched, but hey . . . it's a kid's book. They have a better imagination than we do. They don't expect the continuity of a story to always be perfect . . . like we do. And after all . . . it is a work of fiction. I think in the big books we forget that sometimes. Especially if you've ever been on the web-pages and listened to them bicker back and forth about who they like or don't like and why. I guess maybe it's fun. I just worry about how firmly some people's feet are planted in reality. But anyways, nice story, nice action. Also it's good to see one of the more obscure characters take the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment