Saturday, July 28, 2007

X-Men - World War Hulk #1 - Marvel


Well, in case any of you out there were wondering what would happen if the Incredible Hulk went up against our new team of X-men . . . . . you'll find your answer in this issue. But I gotta warn you, it isn't pretty. They do get a few licks in, but it doesn't last long. They don't take any solid ground on him. Basically what's going on is, the Hulk has come back to Earth, after the bomb that was in his ship exploded and destroyed the planet he was living on. Along with all the people he'd come to care about and love. So he's come back to Earth for the people who sent him there . . . . the Illuminati. Which included Reed, Tony, Dr. Strange, Namor and Black-Bolt. However, during that meeting . . . that decision . . . Xavier wasn't present. But the Hulk knows he was supposed to be there. So he wants to know, "How would you have voted?". This story is written by Chris Gage and drawn by Andrea Divito. I have to admit, I like the story and I was impressed by the art. I really only picked this up because of the X-men. I'm not a huge Hulk fan. But this story intrigued me. I think this will make for a nice mini-series, and I'm actually interested to see what the outcome will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment