Saturday, July 14, 2007

Noble Causes #30 - Image


There is just so much happening in one of these books, I don't even know where to start. If you are not picking up this book . . . you should be. It is fantastic. This book is probably the closest thing to a soap-opera there is out there. Jay Faerber has really built up a fantastic cast of characters. We have the Nobles, the good guys, and the Blackthornes, the bad guys. Although sometimes the lines can be blurred a bit. Like the cover says, "Sex, Secrets and Super-Powers". This book has all of it. In case you haven't noticed, I'm really trying to avoid giving away anything to do with the story. I like this book so much, that I think people should get out there and buy it. Heck, go to E-bay and find the back issues if you have to. This book is worth it. There were 3 or 4 mini-series, and then this continuous one. Or, if you prefer, everything to date, I think, is out in TPB form. And you can find those on E-bay too. So what I'm saying here is, pick this book up, hold it in your hands, and read it cover to cover. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment