Sunday, July 29, 2007

Painkiller Jane - Episode 15 - the Healer - SciFi Network


My TIVO really seems to be messing up. I'm not sure if it's that, or my satellite connection. I have DirecTV, and for some reason the SciFi channel, along with USA and HBO, are getting spotty feeds. When you're trying to watch it, you see a lot of the digital mapping. This usually happens when there's a big storm. It affects the signal from the satellite. But for some reason on these 3 channels it happens all the time. But I really don't think it's my dish pointing, because if I watch those shows on the upstairs receiver, they come out fine. But, I don't have TIVO up there, so I'm kinda' used to being able to fast-forward through commercials. The shows seem really long without it. Anyways, what I'm trying to say her is that I didn't get to watch this episode. The feed was so messed up that the parts I could watch, were few and far between. So I couldn't really get the gist of what the story was. It usually replays 2 or 3 times, but by the time I found out I couldn't watch it, I had already missed those. So here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to leave this post like this, and then, if they show reruns later, I'll watch it, and then put down my thoughts on the story. It's not really that big of a deal, but I personally don't like to leave things undone. So if it shows, I'll be back. In the meantime . . . . sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment