Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sensational Spiderman #38 - Marvel


This particular issue, fills us in on the story of what's been going on with Eddie Brock. He doesn't have the Venom symbiont anymore. But he does have some disease that's killing him. So he's been basically living in a hospital. And he still is being haunted by the Venom identity. Kind of like when you lose an arm. But you can still feel your fingers. I guess. So when he finds out that May and MJ are in the hospital with him. He thinks that they have been delivered to him. This is his chance to get some revenge on Peter Parker. Meanwhile Spider-man gets some face time with Madame Web. Whom I've always said, to me, looks an awful lot like Aunt May. But maybe it's just me. He wants to see if she may be able to get ahold of May, making contact wherever she is, to let her know that she's loved, and everyone is waiting for her. I really think that Roberto Aquirre-Sacasa has been doing a great job with these stories. This issue Lee Weeks fills in on pencils. Unfortunately not one of my favorites. But we still get a cool Clayton Crain cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment