Sunday, July 15, 2007

Green Arrow #75 - DC


I can't believe I'm saying this . . . but this is the end of this series. What?? How can that be?? This book has been showing some real momentum in the last year or two. Judd Winick and Scott McDaniel, have been knocking this one out of the park month after month. I just don't get it. On the brighter side, there is going to be a Green Arrow year one mini-series coming out soon. And Black Canary's got another mini-series coming out. As you can see from the cover, Ollie proposes to Dinah this issue. But we don't find out what the answer is going to be yet. I guess that storyline will be carrying over in to her mini-series. I just really can't believe this series is going to be over with. I really looked forward to this book every month. I'm so disparaged right now, I can't stand it. Both of those mini-series better be awesome, because I'm definitely going to need something to take my mind off of missing one of my favorite books. Say it isn't so. Hopefully it's just on hiatus until after the mini's are over with. I don't know. But one can hope. Right? Goodbye Green Arrow. I know we'll see you soon. But . . . it just won't be the same. Please don't cancel this book. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment