Thursday, October 30, 2008

Legion of Super-heroes in the 31st Century #19 - DC


I always wondered how come if Booster was from around the same time period as the Legion, that there was never a mention of him or sighting or anything. Well . . that's answered with this issue. Sort of. As it turns out, Brainiac 5 actually helped Booster get all of the tech that he took back in time with him. Well . . not so much helped him, as . . allowed it to happen . . even though he knew what he was doing. He knew of the previous history records with the Newspaper accounts of Booster's heroic actions, so . . he knew that was his destiny. In his mind, he just allowed what was supposed to happen . . to happen. No harm . . no foul. Right? Anyways, I really enjoy this book. It's fun and a different change of pace. Unfortunately, next issue is it's last. I guess I understand . . Johnny DC is rotating titles to keep the characters fresh for the kids. I get that. I just with the kids had an access to these characters every month. This was a great way for them to do that. Well, I guess I'll be letting you know what I think of the Supergirl series when it comes out. But I still have 1 more to go. Long Live the Legion!

No comments:

Post a Comment