Saturday, September 15, 2007

Teen Titans Go! #46 - DC


As I've said before, this is a great book for kids. The only problem I have with it is, since I'm a long time Titans fan, I know all of these stories. Or . . some variation thereof. But, I guess, actually these stories are the variations. But that's ok. I'm all for anything that brings attention and new fans to the Titans. This is a great cast of characters. And apparently there aren't going to be any more new Titans episodes on Cartoon Network. Which I've missed so much, I went out and bought the Teen Titans Go! DVD movie. Big Trouble in Little China it's called. Or something like that. Anyways, this issue was mostly about Starfire. Her brother and her were going to be finally reunited, but of course, it was actually a plan by Darkfire and Madame Rouge to try to infiltrate the group. They ruined the plan, and nobody was hurt. Except for Starfire's feelings that is. Madame Rouge escapes. Darkfire is still incarcerated. And Starfire has vowed to look for her brother no matter how long it takes. Overall a nice book. But then I'm jaded because I told you . . I love this team. Go Titans!

No comments:

Post a Comment