Saturday, May 26, 2007

Legion of Super-heroes in the 31st Century #1 - DC


This is the newest addition to the Johnny DC line. It's pretty cool too. It's set up pretty much the same way as the first episode of the cartoon, showing Clark first coming to the 31st century. But they do it in a little different way than the cartoon did. I'm just happy that the Legion's getting some of the attention that it deserves. And I'm glad that a new group of readers are going to be exposed to them. This is a fantastic team of heroes, and characters. This should've happened a long time ago for them. And like I always say when I read these books, I know their set up for kids, but sometimes it just nice to read something that's fun to read. So I say "Hooray" for the Johnny DC line. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment