Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ghost Rider - Trail of Tears #3 - Marvel


Everything about this book is phenomenal. The writing is genius, thank you Garth Ennis. The art, and this truly is art, is astounding. Thank you Clayton Crain. And the character . . . well you know who the character is. And if you weren't a flame-head, you wouldn't be reading this book. So you know you love the character. In the end, what more could you ask for? I believe Travis Parham is our Ghost Rider in this series. We finally get to see him this issue. It looks like he's going to take out George Reagan's gang, one member at a time. But you know what, now that I think about it, I could be wrong. The Ghost Rider could actually be Caleb, the guy who took Travis in. I don't know. I'm going to have to think about this one. Anyways he takes out one member, Billy, by wrapping him in chains and speeding off across the field with him. I'm sure he was beat to crap by the time the horse stopped. The other guy, Banjo, he takes out with 4 horses. I forget what this is called, but basically he has Banjo tied up, with one arm or leg leading to each horse. The horses are pointed in the 4 directions, NSEW, and when spooked, run and tear the guy apart limb by limb. So now there's only 4 of them left. And they're pretty spooked. Like I said, a fantastic book. And we still got 3 issues to go. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.