Sunday, March 29, 2009

Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade #4 - DC


This was another hilarious chapter of Supergirl's 8th grade existence. This is just a silly book all around. But, it's interesting. I also like the addition of Streaky . . the Super-cat. Also Lena Luthor, Linda's room-mate, is ready to jump into her Secret Battle Armor this issue when she finds out Linda's secret. I really think that Landry Walker and Eric Jones are doing a great job with this series. The way they're constructing the stories, and doing the art, is really neat. I'm sure that the audience it's aimed at is loving it. Plus, like I keep saying, it's great that there's an opportunity to introduce new reader, younger readers, to the various characters of the DC Universe. But really I'm just happy that there's a whole new audience that'll be collecting. Anything to perpetuate the medium. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment