Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ghost Rider #32 - Marvel


This issue wraps up the Last Stand of the Spirits of Vengeance story-line. I have to say, I have some suspicions about what's going to happen. Basically . . . Zadkiel wins. With Danny's help, he's knocked over the walls of Heaven. So now what supposed to happen? Johnny's power has been taken from him, but Danny said he came back with whatever he could keep. I'm guessing that Johnny's going to have to sell his soul again in order to get enough power back to make a difference in all of this. I could be wrong, but that's what I think is going to happen. But next issue, as we wait for the end of the world, they're getting ready to start a new story-line . . 'Trials & Tribulations, a little walk through the history of the Ghost Rider in America'. That should be interesting. We start out with a story about Sister Sara. We also get a new artist next issue . . . Tony Moore. I guess he's new to the business, but they're really hyping him up. We'll have to wait and see. This was Tan Eng Huat's last issue. I thought Jason Aaron did a pretty decent job with this story-line. Everything came together in the end. I just thought it was weird that Zadkiel actually won. I thought for sure Johnny would get through to Danny. Of course it didn't help that Kowalski shot Johnny with the hell-fire gun. So everything is kind of up in the air right now. Obviously the book will be continuing. It's just not obvious in which direction or how it's gonna' get there. It should be an interesting ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment