Saturday, June 28, 2008

Justice League Unlimited #46 - DC


Another series here coming to an end. Although, I think, this has been the third incarnation of this series. I'm sure, sometime in the near future, we see some form of it again. To me, it's just sad because I think about the exposure the young readers are getting to these characters that they might not otherwise obtain. These titles are written for their enjoyment, and I just lament in the fact that something is being taken away from them. But, I guess, that's business. This issue, actually, didn't feature much of the Justice League, other than John Stewart. The main focus of this issue was the Green Lantern Corps. I've said it before but I really like this Johnny DC concept, or imprint . . whatever. I like that it's geared towards the young readers. Hopefully, they'll receive another title soon to take this one's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment