Saturday, June 30, 2007

PainkillerJane - Episode 11 - Ghost in the Machine - SciFi Channel


I got the same ole complaints as I've had every episode of this series. So let me just sum it all up and say . . . . it sucks! The series stinks! The concept is lame! The stories are terrible! So why do I keep watching it? Because I started it for this, and I'm going to see it through. Plus I'm kind of wondering if it's ever going to come to the point that they realize the course they're on is flawed, and maybe they'll decide to shift gears. How was Jane killed this episode? She was hit by a train. And we really don't know how hard. So, for all we know, she could've just been knocked over. That's what it looked like when she got up. It looked as if she had just gotten the wind knocked out of her. For real. Call this show what it really is . . . Neuro Chasers. Or maybe . . . Law & Order: Neuro Division. Or maybe CSI: Decker St. Station. Or better yet . . . call it what it is . . . . crap in a can. I can't wait for Eureka to start again. Maybe by then, this one will wrap itself up. Why is it that no one, and I seriously mean no one, can translate a comic book to the small screen. On the movies . . . they come out fine. On the TV . . . . forget about it! Save yourself the time, or the space on your DVR, and if you come across this show while your surfing, just pretend you didn't see it and move on. You'll feel better about it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment