Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the All New Atom #11 - DC


I'm glad that this issue finally wraps up this whole zombie / school-mate thing. I mean how much longer could they drag this story on? Well . . . maybe a bit longer. At the end of this issue, Ryan figures out that the way to traumatize a zombie, is to attack them the same way they were killed. So he attacks Alvin with a shovel. It works. But . . . he's not entirely dead. It seems that he's allowed to keep the body he's in animated until he gets his revenge. Well . . . he hasn't got his revenge. He's just dead. And he was already that. But . . . he is traumatized. So . . . he'll have to lay there until, either someone removes the shovel, or . . . " . . I'm cool. Shovels fall out of skull casings eventually. And I'll find you in America Ryan Choi." So, like I said, it seems that we're not completely wrapped up here. But, as Alvin suggested, Jia was just using Ryan. After he saved her, she told him that she'll love him forever . . . as her best friend. But she was "in love"with someone else. Typical! Anyways, I really like Gail's stories. But I gotta say, I'm glad this one is over with. So now we can get back to IvyTown, and our usual craziness. Not this insane zombie, animated school-mate, crap. Sorry, but other than the new stuff we learned about Ryan, I really didn't enjoy that last arc. So let's get back to the states and see what other kind of stuff we can dig up.

No comments:

Post a Comment