Saturday, June 09, 2007

PainkillerJane - Episode 8 - Friendly Fire - SciFi Channel


To me, this was kind of a strange episode. Basically, someone, well we know it's this Doctor, but he was hired by someone else, abducts Jane. They put her through this personal hell, because they want to know where NIKO is. That's the place where McBride takes all the Neuro's after they've been "chipped". No one on her team knows where she's at. And the guy that's holding her is a shape-shifter. So he keeps coming in, as members of her team, to visit her, but then he has them turn on her so he can break her down psychologically. All except for the girl, that came on to the group with her. Sorry, the only names I can remember are McBride's and Riley's. Like I've said previously, I'm really having a hard time getting in to this series. Mainly because I just don't . . . "buy" it. So anyways, when he comes in as the girl, he working on trying to garner her trust. Supposedly she's in a hospital. But the nurse that's watching her, notices that they have no other patients. So what about all the other people we see working up and down the hallways. They don't notice that. Or they're all working for this Doctor guy? Because if so . . . they never ever stop to talk to him. If he's running the show, and they're some kind of actors, playing parts, don't you at least think there would be some kind of interaction between them? And I'll bring this up again, why on earth is this her show, it is called "Painkiller Jane", but they minimize her character? Anyways, they figure it out, they get the doctor, but they don't find out who's behind the whole thing. And even though he had Jane driving him to NIKO, when they're wrapping up the whole thing, they don't think that that's important? I don't know. There's a lot of holes in this series, and in these stories. I'm really trying to get in to it. Because I'm a comic book fanatic. But I don't know . . . I'm really thinking about chucking the whole thing. It's really a waste of my time. But that's just my opinion. That and a nickle . . . . . will get you . . . . nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment