Sunday, June 10, 2007

Batman Strikes #33 - DC


This was just a silly one. Batman, Robin and Batgirl are fighting Poison Ivy. But she gets the drop on Batman. She injects him with a concoction that's going to make him younger. The only thing I didn't like is that Robin and Batgirl didn't get to see the younger Bruce, except for at the end when they battle Ivy, and put her away. I think it would've been funny to see Robin and Batgirl give him a hard time in the Batcave. Especially when they were ready to go after Ivy, and Robin wouldn't have been able to resist telling Bruce that he was to young to drive. Anyways, like I said, they put Ivy away, and Bruce comes up with an antidote to get him back to normal. Which is something else I'm no sure about, because I could see him coming up with something that would stop the reverse aging process, but . . . how would that automatically take him back to his right age. If anything, it would just stop him where he was at. But, that's why it's a comic book. It doesn't always have to make sense to us grownups. I still think the books pretty cool. Even with the inconsistencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment