Saturday, January 13, 2007

Teen Titans #41 - DC


I love the Teen Titans. I don't care who's on the team. I just dig this book. And Geoff Johns has been doing a fantastic job with the scripts. The last few issues every one's been looking for Raven. Don't know why. Or where she went. But it's been every one's concern. Well they found her. What they didn't know was that she was trying to bring back a body for Jericho. Their former teammate, Deathstrokes son, and Rose's brother. They also find out who the traitor in their midst is, it's Bombshell. Like we didn't see that one coming. Also we get to see Miss Martian again. I think she's cute. Also, Robin is starting to think that maybe if Raven brought back a body for Jericho, she can do the same thing for Conner. He's becoming kind of possessed. Now the bad news, Deathstroke has been monitoring this whole thing. They didn't say so outright, but I think he's the one that hired Bombshell. And now that he knows his 2 kids are alive and well, Ravager is long gone, or is he?, he wants them back. And I think he's going to try to coerce them into forming a Titans East team, to try to bring them together. That's what I love about this book. So many different characters, personalities and plot lines going on. I think this is the best incarnation yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment