Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tiny Titans #1 - DC


I know. You're thinking, "What is he doing picking up this book?". But . . hey, it's cute. You gotta admit, when these guys pop up on the bottom of the pages in Teen Titans GO!, they're hilarious. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Plus it's the Titans, after all . . sort of. And I did have to pick up a copy for my nephew. He loves this stuff. The book is set up kind of like the old Archie comics. You know, 3 or 4 page stories, so they can change the themes. They were kind of corny, but . . it is for kids. I really think my nephew is gonna like it. But it really does look like the whole book was drawn in crayon.

1 comment:

  1. I picked this issue up and gave it to my daughter. Yesterday, I was cleaning up her room and found it in her shoebox among Archie and Disney comics. I sat down and read it on a whim. I thought that unless your kid is well versed in DC character history (mine isn't), the jokes are mostly alienating, and not very funny. I did, however, think the principal Trigon was cute though.

    ReplyDelete