Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Salvation Run #4 - DC


I'm still just not quite sure what the whole purpose of this series is. Unless it's just to kill off some of the bad guys. That's really the only benefit that I can think of that may come out of the whole thing. The whole group of villains now, is split up in to 2 camps. One camp being led by Luthor, and the other by the Joker. But in this issue, we find out that there's actually been a third camp to break off from them. It is Vandal Savage's camp. And of course, includes only females. Hey, who can blame the guy. Anyways, while Luthor is trying to tap in to the alien technology, and Joker is trying to think of how to steal things from Luthor, Vandal has found the safe-zone. The place where there is no alien technology, and they can begin building their paradise. He plans to build and plan, while the other 2 are scheming and crumbling. He actually has the best vision, I think. But the main thing this issue is that M'ssier Mallah and Grodd get into a real throw-down. And it appears that Grodd has killed Mallah and the Brain. But then the Joker takes out Grodd, whom I'm sure he sees as a threat, by knocking him over a very high cliff. Basically, it seems to me, that the strongest ones here, whom others would see as a threat, are being taken out 1 by 1. Oh yeah, also this issue, Catwoman discovers that Blockbuster is actually the Martian Manhunter. It was a decent book. I like the art by Sean Chen. Like I said, I just don't understand what the ultimate purpose of it is going to be. But we have a few issues to go, so . . I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment