Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Legion of Super-heroes in the 31st Century #11 - DC


I honestly like this book. But then . . I'm a huge Legion fan also. So any exposure they can get . . is good in my eyes. I TIVO the cartoon every Saturday, along with Batman. This book, and the cartoon, accompany each other perfectly. The only thing we really haven't seen in this book is the Superman clone from the future that's been running through the cartoon. But that's ok. They compliment each other, but they are separate. Also it's another great book in the line that's designed for kids, Johnny DC. It seems like there's a lot more kids books on the stands now-a-days. With the cross-promotion with the Kids WB, it's the perfect marriage. If you've been following my blogs you know what a big fan I am of this concept, so I won't get in to it again. Suffice it to say, as Whitney sang, " . . the children are our future . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment