Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spawn #174 - Image




I really only had 1 problem with this book . . . I feel like I just read the same story . . a couple of months ago in Ghost Rider. Seriously! It was the same kind of premise. A little different . . but . . a lot the same. Which is sad, because I think David Hine is really doing well with these stories. I'm just confused about why we had to go back to the Wild Wild West, when there's such an interesting story-line going on with Al and his family. Maybe it's a filler book . . but, I'd rather just read about Al. I will say though that the art team of Bing Cansino and Geirrod Van Dyke really have something special going on. The interior work is like a piece of art. Seriously! This book . . or rather this story-line, just seems a little predictable. But maybe that's just me. Overall I enjoyed the book . . it's just . . like I said . . I felt like I just got done reading a very similar story. If it wasn't for that . . it would be awesome. But to me . . it felt like a copy. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment