Sunday, February 28, 2010

Smallville - Conspiracy - Season 9 Episode 14 - CW

This episode Zod gets his powers . . finally. But it doesn't happen quite in the way that I expected it to. Basically . . there's this guy who's been abducting Zod's followers. But to be fair . . it really was Zod's own fault. Apparently they were capturing humans and experimenting on them. That's how he learned that there were aliens among us. So now he's made it his mission to capture and dissect as many of them as he can get his hands on. Clark notices because he's been helping out the Kandorians with ID's, jobs and such. Basically he's trying to help them get acclimated to life on Earth. But when one of them goes missing, he starts digging. But so does Lois. This nut-job comes to her with this 'alien' story that he wants her to publish in the Planet, but the only proof he has is what they've done to him. Clark doesn't find out about that part. Anyways, they all come together in this guys lab, and of course Lois gets knocked out when Clark comes to rescue her. We also find out that Zod is looking for his compatriot as well. So when he shows up he gets stabbed. It appears that he's going to die, but then Clark drips a drop of his own blood into Zod's wound. Miraculously it heals his wounds and he's ok. At the end of the episode we also find out that it's given him his powers. But I don't think Clark knows this either. I appreciate that we're on this Zod story-line this year, but . . I just don't really like the guy. So I wish he's stop being such a large part of these stories. I know it's necessary . . for the progression of the character and all, but . . like I said, I just don't really like him. Right now I'd much prefer one of the single episode stories that involve Lois and Clark getting involved in some sort of mischief. But . . that's just me. It's still one of my favorite shows on TV, so . . I can't complain to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment