Monday, January 21, 2008

WildCATS - Armageddon #1 - WildStorm


We finally get a chapter of this story, where it looks like some progress might be made. Of course when Void takes Nemesis into the future, she explains a lot more to her than she did to any of the others. She was definitely pointed in a certain direction, which, I don't think, anyone else had that advantage. I really can't blame anyone that Void brought here for information, because, they weren't really filled in on what it was Void was trying to accomplish. "Here's this bleak future . . . we don't really know what happened . . . I need you to find out . . . . we have to try to stop it . . . but we only have so much time." That was pretty much the extent of everyone else's prep. So I can't really blame them for not being able to do what she set out for them to do. It was kind of ambiguous. But anyways, this time, it really seemed like Nemesis knew what questions to ask. Like I said, she probably got more information in this one issue, than all of the rest combined. But she's not making use of it just yet. That's going to be coming up in the Revelations mini-series. Just from the previews it looks like it going to involve the WildCATS and the Authority. Other than that, I'm not sure what the whole goal is . . . . other than to stop this future. I'm pretty sure I heard that there's supposed to be a new WildCATS book on the horizon, so maybe this is going to be the setup for it. It was nice however to see all these WildCAT characters back in action though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next mini-series. Hopefully it's not as ambiguous.

No comments:

Post a Comment