Saturday, December 30, 2006

X-Factor #13 - Marvel


This book really has some unique characters in it. For all the grief I give Peter David over the Fantastik Four - 1602, I really think he's doing a good job on this book. My only complaint, really, is that they can't seem to settle on an artist. You'd think that with a new title coming out, they'd try to pin down an artist, at least for maybe the first 12 issues. But this one, in the first 13 issues, I bet has had at least 5, maybe 6, different artists. But, from what I understand, it's looks like we might be settling down and going with Pablo Raimondi. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but, at least we'll have a consistent look to the book. After all the events that has happened with Singularity Investigations, this book is a look at all the characters as they sit down for some counseling sessions. It's actually a nice change of pace, because we get to see a little bit into each of our heroes. You don't find out until the end, but it's Doc Samson doing the consultations. The big thing that comes out of it is that Theresa and Monet find out that Jamie is sleeping with both of them. He even talks to Pietro. Like I said I really like this book. I don't particularly dislike Peter, I just have some issues with that other title. But, I have to admit, he's doing a good job with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment