Saturday, December 16, 2006

Daredevil - Father #6 - Marvel


I can't believe this book is finally here! But I have a problem, I forgot what the story is about. Other than Daredevil, and . . . . . . oh, obviously his father, I'm a bit clueless. I know that they wanted to finish this story, and it will be nice to see the whole thing in a trade paperback, but, other than that . . . . . I don't know what the point is?? Add to that, some of this is obviously not Joe Quesada's best stuff. I mean there's some pages in here that look really good, and some pages that look really rushed. I really feel cheated out of my $3.75. I mean seriously. It's been 2 1/2 years since the title first started, and 13 months since issue #5. Whatever the point was to the story, it's lost. Unless you want to go back and dig up the previous 5 issues and reread them. But again, what's the point. I know that these things happen. And I know that a lot of new projects pop up out of nowhere, but, I would think, especially a mini-series, would be pretty much all in the bag before it even started to see print. I mean seriously, otherwise you're really cheating the consumer. But, hey, thanks for finally getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment