Saturday, December 30, 2006

Aquaman : Sword of Atlantis #45 - DC


I like this book. I like the creative team. And I like the direction that they're taking this character. But, they are really keeping it close to the vest on just where exactly this guy came from. I mean, his origin is so close to Arthur's, but it's just a little skewed. And his powers are so close to Arthur's too, but they're just not quite there. And this Dweller? I think that he's actually the original Aquaman. But what happened to him? How did he get like this? And did he somehow bring about this new boy to be Aquaman? Like I said, they're keeping it pretty close to the vest, because we're a couple of months into this now, and we know nothing. But, in the meantime, we're getting some great action packed stories, and Mera and Vulko are back. And how did King Shark become like his closest companion? Man there's a lot of unanswered questions with this book. But, I guess that's good, because I keep coming back for more. Incredible story, by Kurt Busiek and Butch Guice. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment