Saturday, December 30, 2006

Catwoman #61 - DC


Thank god for these Adam Hughes covers. They are incredible. I would love to have on to hang on the wall. Especially as sexy as Catwoman looks. Meeowww!! Anyways this one finally wraps up the Film Freak storyline. I liked the book. I think that Will Pfeifer and Lopez are doing a great job with this book. But this particular issue. . . . . . I felt like I was attended a "History in Cinema" class at my community college. I mean, I like to have the back story and history of the characters as much as the next guy, but I just felt like I was attending a class with this one. Don't get me wrong it was an ok story. But, I think they just tried to fit to much information into one issue. I mean I appreciate the information and references as we went along, but I felt like I was being spoon fed the story. Please, don't go down this road again. Like I said, I like this book, and I like what the creative team is doing with it, but please let the characters move the flow of the story. Don't try to force it. Next issue we get into this whole thing with Sam & Slam Bradley. Should be interesting how they explain all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment