Sunday, July 02, 2006

Teen Titans Go! #32 - DC

Ok, I'm not sure who the protaganist is in this book, but he looks like a Caesar. He's holding gladiator type fights, and kidnapping metas, specifically some Teen Titans, to compete. General Immortus in watching the events, I would suppose to put together a new team. He's impressed by a champion by the name of Private Hive. Anyways, when they take Beast Boy, Pantha, Kole and Gnarrk, they get the teams attention. In typical fashion, they go in kick ass, rescue their team-mates, and capture the main guy whom Cyborg refers to as "toga man". But, Private Hive eludes capture. I'm sure that one's going to come back to bite them. I love the TV series, and I love the book. The book couldn't be any truer to the TV series if it tried. Check it out, it's good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment