Sunday, July 16, 2006

52 week 10 - DC

Ok, I'm doing week 10 right now to try to get caught back up. I moved it to the top of my reading pile. We start out with Black Adam in Kahndaq, trying to put together a power base. A coalition, if you will, of superpowered people from different countries. In his own twisted way he is trying to bring the world together. One, to protect his country. But two, I think, to present a power strong enough to stand up to the U.S. and all it's heroes. Strangely enough he is brought to mat by a chamber maid. They have a conversation where she lays it all on the line for him and makes him realize what he's really doing. We also see Clark Kent, who is being fired by Perry White, take a play from Lois' book and throw himself out a window in order to come face to face with "Supernova". He gets his story, some pictures, and starts to redeem himself. I also think that this is the turning point in which he'll quit moping around feeling sorry for himself. We also get another little peak into Booster's dilema and it looks like he may start looking into what is making history alter itself from what was recorded in the 25th century. And finally another conversation between T.O.Morrow and Will Magnus this time about Dr. Sivana and what he's up to. Again I can't state enough how much I really like this series. I like that things are being shaken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment